East Melbourne Language Centre
- Address: 354 Victoria Parade East Melbourne Victoria 3002 Country: Australia
The Language Centre was established in 1989
in Lansdowne Street, East Melbourne trading as the German Language Centre. Due to demand we expanded our services to include the other languages currently offered and so evolved into the German Language Centre/East Melbourne Language Centre, providing the multi-lingual,multi-cultural learning environment one enjoys today.
At our Language School you will benefit from our experience of more than 20 years in teaching languages such as German, Russian, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Italian and Indonesian.
If you like meeting other people and studying in an encouraging and relaxed environment, you’re bound to enjoy our classes. Our instructors at the Centre are native speakers and qualified teachers. Many of us are university tutors and lecturers.
At our social events you will meet other students and native speakers to practise your language skills. Join us in our outings, learning weekends, visits to restaurants, parties, movie nights and games nights.
The Regular Evening Classes are conducted in four 10-week terms per year. Each class has one 90 minute session per week unless indicated otherwise. We cater for all levels, from absolute beginners to those with very high levels of language proficiency.
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"