- Address: Padua Place, Boondall, QLD, 4034 Country: Australia
Hope Tutoring specialises in providing tutoring services for those who have learning difficulties such as dyslexia or learning difficulties caused by ASD – autism including Aspergers.
Justin is a qualified Qld Dyslexia Tutor, Autism Tutor and Aspergers Tutor, who has two masters degrees majoring in learning difficulties. Not only does he have the formal qualifications and understanding of dyslexia and ASD but he is also an experienced specialised tutor in this field.
In relation to ASD tutoring also involves focusing on socialisation and communication. Justin is very patient and is experienced in building the rapport that is needed to be able to engage and encourage autistic children.
The current school teaching methods are not effective for most dyslexic children. Thus whilst many dyslexic children are quite intelligent they often cannot keep up with their peers in terms of reading, writing and mathematical abilities. This then impacts upon all other subjects. With the correct methods of tutoring and practice at home dyslexics can substantially increase their spelling, reading and writing skills (and maths).
If you are seeking help in terms of tutoring for learning difficulties (dyslexia) or for difficulties in learning cause by ASD please contact Justin at Hope Tutoring on 0407 407 223 or visit his website to see student’s reviews, his teaching methods, background and qualifications.
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"