Sleep Clinic Services
- Address: Level 23, 127 Creek Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000 Country: Australia
April 30, 2018
|In-home diagnosis and treatment of Sleep Disordered Breathing (snoring and sleep apnoea) is the whole focus of our practice. |
SDB is a medical condition which is linked to a wide range of serious health consequences such as heart disease, hypertension and stroke if left untreated. 1 in 3 Australian adults suffer from some form of sleep disordered breathing.
At Sleep Clinic Services, we use state-of-the-art diagnostic technology to provide a full polysomnographic sleep study in the comfort and convenience of the Patient's own home (no costly visits to a hospital or Sleep Clinic required).
We also co-ordinate with a sleep physician who assesses the Patient's sleep data and prescribes the appropriate treatment for their particular SDB condition i.e. OAT, CPAP, or ENT surgery.
And finally, we assign a professional Sleep Therapist who regularly monitors and advises the Patient to ensure the full health benefits of treatment are enjoyed by the Patient.
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"