- Address: Unit 2, 44 Telford St, Virginia, Brisbane, QLD 4014 Country: Australia
Root Barriers Save Trees and Protect Structure With the constant references to the impending dangers of global warming, an innovative Brisbane company is doing its bit to help the environment. Root Barrier® has devised an environmentally friendly solution to chopping down trees considered too close to property and to saving buildings from cracking. We liaised with Civil engineers, Horticultural experts to devise a practical solution. Root Barrier has since helped thousands of people stabilize their homes’ foundations nationwide with specially engineered high density polyethylene cut-off walls. These are Engineer certified and Australian building code compliant; waterproof, flexible and form an impenetrable barrier against tree roots and excessive moisture and damp. “Trees, which in the past had to be removed because of their damaging effect on foundations, can now remain and exist quite happily alongside the buildings, without causing any problems underground.” Root Barrier® has new innovative products designed for protecting civil works; Roads, Kerbs, Footpaths, Underground Services, in locations where a vertical root barrier is not suitable UPGI (Under Path Growth Inhibitor) will give good protections to this infrastructure. UPGI® has No poisons or chemicals and meets EPA requirements for placement in natural ground.
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"