- Address: Evel 13/114 William Street, Melbourne Country: Australia
In 1984, Interia Systems was founded with a vision to provide innovative Office furniture that offer the ultimate user experience whilst delivering real value for our customers.
Driven by an intense commitment to service and a reputation for quality, now with over 30 years' experience, we offer Australia's best range of office furniture. With our user friendly online ordering capabilities through to complete design & construction we remain committed to exceed your expectations.
Whether you're an aspiring start-up company or one of the world's best known blue-chip corporations, we have the solutions and options to suit your work-style and your budget.
Our 'in-house' divisions cater for office partitions Perth or filing cabinets Perth, lean manufacturing, direct-importing, installation and project management, affording us complete control over your project, allowing us to seamlessly integrate every facet required whilst offering you unbeatable value for money.
As approved vendors to many of Australia's largest companies, Interia Systems has created and furnished countless prominent projects within both the private business and government sectors. We also have the credibility of being a proven supplier to the WA Government.
Our Mission is to create workspaces that enable you to work, learn, meet and relax...better. We strive for the highest quality and faster delivery with value-for-money and exceptional easy-to-deal-with service. We seek to reward and elevate every client, every employee and every investor.
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"