NuBuck Pty Ltd
- Address: PO Box 989, Stanhope Gardens, NSW 2768 Country: Australia
Nothing screams fashion and classic sense of style like quality leather, featured upholstery, lamps and bags with your apparel. Nubuck is an Australia-based company with its own manufacturing unit and a collective experience of over 30 years in the leather industry. We are the manufacturer of unique leather color tones and textures that cannot be replicated by anyone.
Our main goal behind Nubuck is to make exquisite leather affordable to all. With a wide range of products in leather, metal and wood, we are known for our stock of extensive leather upholstery. We are proud to own the largest range of butterfly chairs in the southern hemisphere.
OUR QUALITY SERVICES
Nubuck is a reputed brand with quality services. We ensure personalised customer service to all our clients. Our team of experts provide manufacturing of bespoke leather goods with delivery and duty paid options with very low MOQs (hardly any business in AUS does that).
All our products are manufactured in India, the country with a profound history of craftsmanship. We deliver to all the capital cities in Australia, New Zealand, key coastal towns and big regional centers. All our clients can avail free delivery across Australia with dispatch in 24 hrs.
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"