Lamington Hotel Motel
- Address: 33 Ferry Street, Maryborough, QLD, 4650 Country: Australia
Maryborough is a country town located alongside the Mary River about 255 kilometres north of Brisbane, Queensland. This lovely town is steeped in history with many of the buildings in the main street being heritage listed. The beautifully preserved colonial streets give visitors the chance to soak up some of Queensland’s richest history and heritage architecture.
You can’t go past the very popular Cocky’s Grill, competitive bottle shop specials & welcoming service with a smile. If you feel like having a drink at the bar with the locals, or a win on the pokies or keno you don’t need to go anywhere else!
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"