- Address: U3/10 Gladstone Road, Castle Hill Country: Australia
Dilapidation survey reports are now an important part of the construction or demolition process. A dilapidation building report is an inspection with a written report, which includes photographs of a building or property that is undertaken prior to construction works commencing on an adjoining property.
The proposed works can include a new unit building house, factory, office block etc. (particularly if there are underground garages), and alterations to a retaining wall, demolition, underground tunneling or road works. Our objective is to provide unparalleled expertise and results within all areas of Dilapidations, and to set the standard for high quality, efficiency and service provided to all clients.
Australian Dilapidations has been established to meet the significant increase in demand for Specialist Dilapidation services. This rapid rise in cases together with the requirement for a higher level of specialist knowledge has resulted in a shortage of service providers. We are a team of highly experienced surveyors, who offer an unrivalled level of client service in terms of professionalism, speed, monitoring works and cost-effectiveness. Property condition reports are what we specialize in which enables us to excel in what we do.
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"